Instead of Terminal 2 as before, departures and arrivals will be handled by Terminal 1 at Munich Airport from June 01, 2019.
Eurowings will move into its new Terminal 1 A area (T1 module A, T1A):
- Short distances to check-in and security checkpoints
- Parking facilities close to the terminal (P1)
- Benefit from short-stay parking zones when bringing and picking up someone
- Larger, contiguous waiting area with attractive gastronomy and shopping opportunities
- Free shuttle for transfer passengers
If you change between Terminals 1 and 2, you can use the free shuttle bus. The signs to your connecting gate will guide you to the shuttle bus.The bus runs every 10 minutes.