The existing offer of LOT Polish Airlines has been extended by new FLEX PLUS fares.
Since July 1, passengers will be able to fly to selected Schengen countries with LOT Polish Airlines, including Austria, Germany, the Czech Republic, Belgium and Norway, as well as plan their holidays in Greece, Croatia, Bulgaria or Spain. The resumption of international flights is accompanied by the launch of new FLEX PLUS fares, offering even more flexible conditions for managing reservations.
The route network of 20 European cities includes:
- Vienna, Brussels and Kiev Boryspil Airport (five flights a week)
- Prague, Duesseldorf, Vilnius and Budapest (seven flights a week)
- Berlin (six flights a week)
- Amsterdam and Bucharest (four flights a week)
- Barcelona, Tbilisi and Oslo (three flights a week)
- Split and Dubrovnik (two flights a week to)
- Zadar, Podgorica, Corfu, Chania and Varna (one flight per week)
All international flights will be operated from Chopin Airport in Warsaw.
In addition, two connections from Budapest will return to the resumed LOT network – to Varna and Dubrovnik, operated once a week during the weekend. LOT will also maintain its existing schedule of over 30 domestic flights a day. Passengers will be able to conveniently transfer to any of the international flights in Warsaw.
New FLEX PLUS fares
LOT also introduces additional facilities for its passengers. The existing offer has been extended by new FLEX PLUS fares, available on domestic, medium and long-haul flights in all booking classes except Premium on short-haul flights. FLEX PLUS fares are intended for direct flights available in LOT’s offer and will not apply in the case of international transit.
LOT’s response to the increased need for passenger reservation management is the first such flexible offer on the European market. If it is necessary to change plans, tickets purchased in FLEX PLUS fares can be exchanged, returned and also transferred to another person on preferential terms.
The new FLEX PLUS fares offer an opportunity to:
- change your travel date free of charge;
- change the data on the ticket up to 48 hours before departure for a fee (250 PLN or 60 EUR for flights operated by LOT);
- cancel the purchased ticket at a preferential price before the beginning of the journey (short-haul flights: 30 EUR/Economy FLEX PLUS and 65 EUR/Business FLEX PLUS, long-haul flights: 60 EUR/Economy FLEX PLUS and 100 EUR/Premium FLEX PLUS and Business FLEX PLUS);
- cancel a ticket at a preferential price of 100 EUR also for passengers who do not show up on a flight;
- choose your seat on the aircraft free of charge for all FLEX PLUS passengers, except Economy on long-haul flights.
- Additionally, there is also the possibility of a free cancellation of a trip within 24 hours from the purchase of the ticket. For tickets purchased less than 24 hours prior to departure, cancellation is available free of charge, up to 6 (six) hours before the flight. The offer is valid for domestic and international flights within all of LOT’s fare classes. and sales channels.
Tickets purchased by your booking team of AX Travel Management.