Brussels Airlines closer aligns with the Lufthansa Group Network Airlines to offer its customers an even smoother travel experience.
Five new travel fares will be available for bookings as from August 18 for flights as from the 1st of September. With three new Economy Class fares, two Business Class fares and several add-ons, guests can tailor their travel to their preferences.
The airline offers three different options in Economy Class:
- Economy Light, the basic fare as lowest price option for the cost-conscious traveler who flies with hand luggage only, requiring limited flexibility
- Economy Classic, the standard fare for those who wish to travel with the classic comforts included in the price of their ticket, like a 23kg checked baggage and a limited degree of flexibility
- Economy Flex offers travelers a high degree of flexibility when organizing their travels, with a free change of reservation
In all medium- and long-haul Economy Class fares, across the entire Lufthansa Group, 8kg carry-on baggage is included on top of a small personal item, so connecting flights across the Group Network Airlines are standardized.
Next to three Economy fares, the airline continues to offer the exclusive comfort of Business Class, with two different fares, tailored to the needs of business guests:
- Business Saver: for guests who want to travel with Business Class comfort, requiring a certain degree of flexibility
- Business Flex: for guests that want all Business Class comfort and full flexibility, including free refund
The new travel fares are still bookable.